2017 was an amazing year in many respects. My sense of style is still evolving and I think last year showed a mature yet playful side of my style. I aimed at pushing the envelope but was still not willing to take too many risks. It was a good fashion year for me; I cut my hair and I felt that I needed to dress this new ME. It seems appropriate to sum up the highlights of the year by sharing my top 13 outfits of the year. You will discover that they cover a complete range of styles that bring out the different sides of me.
- I felt like an African queen in Cannes.
2. At the Glitz Style awards pre-party in Accra Ghana.
3. I initially got this dress for an all white party but it was so special, I ended up saving it for the Abryanz style awards
4. Another red carpet look that I loved! Sheer outfits and all black are always a win for me.
5. I wore this outfit combo many times last year, I simply love it!
6. Lagos brought out my wild fashion side
7. For dress down days that are effortlessly cool, this was a winner
wearing Bata Kenya shoes
8. I love how comfy yet stylish these pants are. The styling options are also endless
9. 2017 was the year of fancy sleeves !
10. Cant tell you enough how edgy this jumpsuit makes me feel
11. This dress has also been a favorite piece for me to rock all year
12. Since acquiring this jacket, I have used it in most of my travels, super stylish yet warm and comfy for night flights.
13. A dress that took me to the beach, a wedding, brunch, dinner and picnic! what more could I want from a dress