Over the past weeks I’ve been busy offline working on the new look of my site, sorting out visas for my upcoming trips, spending time with my daughter and recovering from a short medical episode. So I decided to take some time off from regular blogging. But I am slowly coming back, and this will not only be my first post for a while but also my last before the fresh site is launched in a week or two. I have really been craving newness and excitement, especially after being away from the social media. And having my site revamped once a year normally helps to boost my enthusiasm.
Recently I went on a bit of a shopping spree online, and I want to share with you some of my best finds in my latest shopping haul. These are all very wearable everyday pieces that I got to supplement my basic wardrobe.
– They say if you like something, buy it in every color. That is exactly what I did with these BATA silver espadrilles. I also got them in black
– A bit late to jump on this band wagon, but I needed to see what the hype is. I will let you know how these seamless push up bras work available here
PS: the trenchcoat on the picture is also from she inside but sadly sold out
– Raffia bags have been really in these past months and beautifully compliment most beachy outfits. This is one by ZARA
I also purchased these classic high waisted black pants as I cannot find my old ones- its one of those pieces you just have to own.
– Some new buys from Myra swim I live on the coast and I am constantly on the look out for great swimwear, this is the claudia one piece and the daria tube top which will pair well not only with bottoms for the beach but also pants and skirts – away from the beach.
- Saw this full outfit and loved the nude blush shade, I bought the full set – ‘off the mannequin’ as the say. The fabric feels so good, although I was a bit disappointed that the colors were not blush pink but rather a very soft grey.
Look out for posts on how I styled these pieces in the coming weeks.